All traders must operate in accordance with the Northern Territory Work Health and Safety Act and Regulations, and this duty includes
- Taking reasonable care of their own health and safety, and that of their staff/helpers
- Taking reasonable care that their conduct does not adversely affect others;
- Not obstruct access or disrupt any emergency service response;
- Not misuse or tamper with any Council Utilities or other assets; and
- Comply with terms and conditions for Trade Site and Vehicle permit.
- Food vendors to have both blanket and fire extinguisher in visible easy to grab location
- Pegs/star pickets/stakes not permitted – wrap around weight bags to be use at ground level
- No ropes ties or other attachments to any ASTC equipment
- Traffic management
- Emergency procedures
- Test and Tag
- It is known to create an unsafe condition when extension leads, and power adapters are piggy backed on to each other as this can lower voltage in supplying power
- Who is your nominated first aid officer?
- Where are first aid kits kept?
- Reporting incidents
- Advise developing a traffic management plan
- There is a shared traffic zone between vehicles and pedestrians with a 5 km speed limit.